Personal data protection principles of the company GuideVision, s.r.o.
The company GuideVision., Identification No./IČO/: 033 40 414, with the registered office in Prague 4, Türkova 2319/5b, Postal Code 149 00 (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”) pays attention to protection of Your personal data, in compliance with applicable legislation, from 25 May 2018 represented in particular by Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”).
These principles of personal data protection (hereinafter referred to as the “Principles”) relate to all personal data processed by the Controller on the basis of performance of a contractual relationship, given consent, legal obligation or legitimate interest. The Principles describe the means of using and protection of personal data by the Controller.
Contact data of the Controller
address: Türkova 2319/5b, Praha 4, 149 00
telephone: +420 222 507 780
The Controller has not designated a data protection officer
within the meaning of Article 37 of the Regulation.
Personal data processed by the Controller
Personal data mean any and all information about an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is a natural person who may be directly or indirectly identified, primarily by reference to a particular identifier, e.g. name, identification number, location data, network identifier or to one or more specific elements of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of such natural person.
The Controller is an operator of websites at the addresses www.guidevision.cz, www.guidevision.pl, www.guidevision.hu, www.guidevision.co.uk, www.guidevision.it, www.guidevision.eu, www.guidevision.fi, www.guidevision.sk, (hereinafter referred to as “websites”), through which it offers its services and products. Contact forms are placed on the mentioned websites the contact forms. The Controller requires the following personal data for completing the contact form: name, surname, telephone, email and also data on the company for which you are working and your work position. The data of the company and the work position serve primarily to adaptation of the Controller´s offers to your needs and demands.
In case of concluding an agreement between You and the Controller, the Controller requires Your identification data (e.g. name, surname, telephone, address, date of birth) or other data necessary for performance of the agreement, if needed.
The Controller is not processing any of Your personal data, unless you have given your consent or in cases where legal regulations enable processing of personal data without any consent. Your consent is only one of the legal bases applicable for personal data processing. The Controller demands your consent to processing of Your personal data in particular in case of sending commercial communications, offers of services and products and information on events organized by the Controller, including sending invitations to such events.
When using the websites the Controller registers your IP address and standard data, such as the type of your browser and references to other websites which you were viewing on the Controller´s website. This information serves to monitoring and prevention of frauds, detection of problems and processing of statistical that are anonymous and do not specify Your personal data.
Purposes of personal data processing
The Controller is processing Your personal data for the following purposes:
- pre-contract negotiations;
- performance of contractual relation;
- asserting claims from contractual relations after termination of the contract;
- contacting for the purpose of responding to Your inquiry, providing information on services and products upon Your request;
- sending commercial communications, offers for services and products, information on events organized by the Controller, including invitations to such events and performance of other marketing activities;
- fulfilment of the Controller´s legal obligations in the area of accounting management and taxation;
- improvement of quality of the services provided by the Controller and improvement of the website functions.
Legal basis for personal data processing
The Controller is processing the personal data on the basis of the following legal bases:
- processing is necessary for performance of the contract the party of which being the data subject or for performance of measures adopted prior to concluding the contract upon request of such data subject; providing of personal data is an essential requirement for performance of the contract or for performance of the measures adopted prior to concluding the contract upon request of such data subject; it is not possible to perform pre-contract negotiations, conclude the contract or perform it from the Controller´s side, without provision of personal data;
- processing is necessary for fulfilment of a legal obligation which applies to the Controller;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests of the respective Controller or a third party, excepting cases, where interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject take precedence requiring personal data protection;
- the data subject has given consent to processing of his personal data for one or more particular purposes. You are giving your consent to processing of Your personal data given to the Controller voluntarily and you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time, through an email sent to the Controller´s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org providing Your name and surname by reason of Your identification. Withdrawal of the consent is without prejudice to legality of the processing arising from the consent given before its withdrawal.
The Controller is processing personal data for an unequivocally defined purpose on the ground of the following legal basis:
|pre-contract negotiations||Identification data (name, surname, date of birth), contact data (address for correspondence or permanent address, email, telephone) and information on the company for which you work and your work position, if need be||implementation of measures adopted prior to concluding the contract upon request of the data subject|
|Purpose of the personal data processing||Processed personal data||Legal basis for personal data processing|