Senior Finance Specialist
We are looking for an experienced candidate for the role of a Senior Finance Specialist, who will be in charge of financial planning, reporting cash flow, budgeting, analysis, and reporting to our parent company.
We are looking for an energetic colleague to join our Finance team who will help GuideVision set flawless new automated finance processes on an international level.
Main responsibilities and challenges:
• Participation in setting financial strategy, plans, and budgets, as well as planning and consolidation of the company balance sheets.
• Preparing financial reports from the group for the parent company.
• Cash flow planning, evaluation, and reporting.
• Providing up-to-date reports on the state of financial resources.
• Evaluation of target fulfillment, analysis, and financial risk management.
• Introduction, setup, automation, coordination of processes, and their development and improvement in the field of finance and controlling.
• Analysis and evaluation of financial indicators.
• Supervision of compliance with local legal report filing requirements, reporting of company taxes in individual countries, including audits.
• Optimisation of foreign exchange transactions in the group (hedging/derivative transactions), exchange rate optimisation.
• Supervision of financial operations for all companies in the group.
• Close cooperation with country directors.
Your profile should look like:
• University education in economics.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in finance, accounting, or controlling.
• Experience in an international company in the positions of: Finance controller/Finance analyst/Chief accountant, and such like are required.
• Practical experience in managing international projects from a financial, accounting, and tax perspective.
• Good knowledge of accounting regulations (IFRS is an advantage), controlling processes, and tax norms and laws.
• Experience in preparation and evaluation of consolidated financial results.
• Experience creating and coordinating financial plans, balance sheet, and cash flow planning.
• Analytical skills, independence, and a proactive approach.
• Experience in leading people, a professional approach, and a desire to learn new things.
• Fluent communication in English.
Why join GuideVision:
• Interesting job for the Gold ServiceNow Partner and Leading Partner in the CEE region.
• Budget for your professional/personal development.
• Soft skills trainings, e.g., on Growth mindset, Structured communication, Feedback.
• Internal technical trainings, workshops, certifications, and group-wide events focused on sharing best-practice, trends, innovations.
• Professional and friendly working environment.
• Flexible working hours, home office.
• Events: team-buildings, conferences, hackathons, sports initiatives, etc.
• BYOD - "Bring your own device" benefit.
• The package of great benefits: Multisport card, Cafeteria program, meal card, pension and life insurance contribution, mobile phone tariff benefit, free ZOO tickets, refreshment in the office, monthly breakfast together, etc.
• 25 days of holiday, 2 sick days.
Sounds like a great opportunity? We look forward to hearing from you.