We are looking for an experienced IT Recruiter to help us with growth and expansion in the Nordics region
As a part of our friendly and open-minded HR team, you will enjoy GuideVision's informal working environment and the possibility to influence the growth of a successful international company.
Sourcing on social media, networking, and communicating with potential candidates should be your passion. You will fill the candidate pipeline and actively promote the GuideVision employer brand.
Main responsibilities and challenges:
Searching for local and international candidates mainly for technical (e.g., IT consultants, QA Engineer/Designer, Business Consultant, etc.) but sometimes also back-office positions (sales, marketing, HR, finance etc.)
• Working closely with hiring managers and founders of the company to understand the needs and requirements of the positions.
• Actively building candidate pipeline, performing pre-screen calls, coordinating and conducting interviews.
• Using various channels to look for potential candidates and finding new ways how to attract the best talents on the market.
Delivering positive candidate experience from attraction over recruitment to cultivation process...
• Guiding candidates from the very beginning to preparing and sending job offers and post-offer cultivation.
• Creating a connection between the company and talented candidates by clearly communicating our value proposition.
• Attending events such as job fairs, conferences, networking events, organizing our own workshops/hackathons.
• Using social media for creative promoting GuideVision.
It is not always about searching and recruiting…
• You will be a part of the Recruitment team and at the same time a member of the entire HR team of all EU offices.
• You can look forward to plenty of opportunities for professional development, sharing best practices, and being inspired by experienced colleagues in all HR aspects.
• You can cooperate on the onboarding process, referral program, or buddy program.
What should you have to succeed…
• Proven work experience as talent sourcer or recruiter in IT field at least 1 year.
• Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques.
• Attention to detail, excellent communication, and organizational skills.
• Proactive mindset and flexible approach.
• Fluency in Swedish and perfectly written and spoken English.
What benefits you can look forward to:
• Interesting job for the Elite ServiceNow Partner and Leading Partner in the CEE region.
• Flexible working hours.
• Hybrid work – a combination of on-site and home office cooperation based on mutual agreement. As your location is not Växjö we expect you to work mostly from home.
• Training – technical, soft skills, RADAR, Hackathon, possibility to apply for ServiceNow programs.
• Shadowing the collective agreement “IT-avtalet IT & Telekomföretagen inom Almega” as a baseline.
• Additional 1% pension insurance on top of the collective agreement.
• Health Care & Insurance.
• Company events (sports, culture, team buildings...).
• 30-day vacation per year, prorated for the first year.
• Possibility to join marketing events as a speaker.
• Culture & Sports benefits.
• …and we are working on adding new ones :).
Sounds like a great opportunity? We look forward to getting to know you soon.