We are looking for talented and passionate internal IT Recruiter who will help the company in its growth and expansion by identifying and attracting the best talents on the market.
GuideVision is constantly growing in the Czech Republic as well as abroad (Germany, Finland, Poland, Hungary) with approx. 30% growth every year. We are looking for a talented and passionate Recruiter who will help us with our growth and expansion by attracting and hiring the best talents on the market, be it for the Czech branch itself or other our international branches.
You can experience dynamic of IT start-up, its informal working environment, and at the same time stability and profitability of a successful Czech-origin IT company with international reach.
If it is you, who is passionate about IT as well as non-IT talent acquisition, who likes to implement your own ideas and connect people with the right opportunities, do not hesitate and learn more, why it is worth joining our international HR team.
Main responsibilities and challenges:
• Managing full recruiting life-cycle mainly for TECHNICAL positions (technical consultants, software developers, QA engineers/designers) and also for NON-IT positions (Business/Solution Consultants, Project Managers, Finance, Back-office, HR, etc).
• Building a strong pipeline of candidates, ensure great candidate experience and foster long-term relationship with them.
• Interviewing candidates and focusing on soft skills competencies.
• Identifying candidates’ talents and strengths even if their current experience does not exactly fit.
• Bringing new ways how to boost the attraction of candidates and move things forward.
• Be a partner for hiring managers and guide them through critical steps in the hiring process.
• Continuous development on new most effective sources, requirements, recruitment and assessment tools, and process.
• Be part of the onboarding process/day not to lose connection with newbies.
Would you like to do more?
You can be part of our attraction & employer branding activities when we prepare and work on…
• Building and implementing reputation-building external campaigns to let the world know about us, the GuideVision and our people community (Job fairs, PR activities, Social media campaigns, etc.).
• Be part of #LifeAtGuideVision, represent our company on social networks by posting content related to our company events, people and attraction campaigns.
• Collaborate with the marketing department to create marketing materials, campaigns; manage the company career website and other career portals.
We will welcome someone who has:
• Experience as a recruiter ideally from a fast-paced environment…endless passion and motivation for technical recruitment.
• Hands-on experience with sourcing and interviewing techniques…your opinion on candidates will be expected and respected.
• Creative thinking on how to move forward and boost attraction and hiring, but at the same time keeping a focus on quality.
• Passionate about continuous learning and bringing/sharing best practices and trends… your HR colleagues are keen on sharing the latest news from a wide scope of areas, it brings us new perspectives.
• Self-driven and motivated personality with proactive, and can-do attitude.
• Sense of ownership of projects from start to end.
• Professional and friendly demeanor and communication skills.
• Fluency in Czech or Slovak and perfect English language skills (B1/B2).
What benefits you can look forward to:
• Professional and friendly working environment.
• Flexible working hours, hybrid way of work (mix of office and home office).
• Budget for your professional/personal development.
• Soft skills trainings, e.g., Structured communication, Feedback Giving & Receiving.
• Language courses: English, German.
• Company-wide events, workshops, webinars focused on sharing best-practice, trends, innovations.
• Team-buildings, conferences, hackathons, sports initiatives, etc.
• BYOD - "Bring your own device" benefit related to notebook, mobile.
• Package of other benefits: Multisport card, Cafeteria program, meal cash allowance, pension and life insurance contribution, mobile phone tariff benefit, free ZOO tickets, refreshment in the office, monthly company breakfasts, etc.
• 25 days of holiday, 2 sick days.
• .... and we are preparing to add new ones.
Sounds like a great opportunity? We look forward to getting to know you soon.