Senior Project Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Project Manager who enjoys software development, sprints, budget, time scope, project documentation, and always…. always care for the people in the team.
The Senior Project Manager should have experience with Scrum as well as Waterfall methodology and have successfully completed implementation or development project.
Main responsibilities and challenges:
• Ensure smooth delivery of ServiceNow-based solutions to our customers following internal project methodology with agile/scrum elements.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget.
• Monitor and track progress against the project plan.
• Maintain project documentation.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
• Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
• Report and escalate to management as needed.
• Communicate and cooperate with team members as well as customers.
• Organize Scrum ceremonies.
Your ideal professional background should look like:
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
• Knowledge of Agile Methodologies.
• Pro-active approach, independence, and accuracy.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Fluent English.
• Your advantage will be if you know the ServiceNow platform or other solutions for digitalization and automatization processes.
A package of benefits that you can look forward to:
• Informal and friendly working environment, and at the same time stability and profitability of successful international IT company..
• Hybrid way of work and flexible working hours (mix of office and home office to better balance your work-life balance) or full remote work.
• Personal and professional growth - we have a strong focus on the uniqueness of each team member and deepen his knowledge and skills through training programs and leadership from senior colleagues.
• Participation in international projects and the opportunity to draw ever new information from other colleagues - the teams are composed of members from our branches around Europe.
• Our team-buildings, conferences, hackathons, sports or CSR initiatives, events for your children etc. will not get you bored as well.
• We provide competitive compensation and a generous package of benefits related to your work-life balance / sport / culture / food / pension and life insurance / paid absences on top of law / BYOD and other local perks (e.g., Zoo tickets, discounts, …).
Sounds like a great opportunity? We look forward to hearing from you.