Integrated Campaign Specialist
We are looking for an Integrated Campaign Specialist who will drive our campaign strategy and execution across various marketing channels, and who is expected to contribute massively towards building GuideVision’s brand awareness and pipeline growth.
The Integrated Campaign Specialist plays a key role in our marketing team. This is a role that drives our campaign strategy and execution across various marketing channels, and which is expected to contribute massively towards building GuideVision’s brand awareness and pipeline growth. This is a highly collaborative, cross-functional, and hands-on role for a marketer who is passionate about delivering campaigns that drive results. Our ideal candidate is an excellent communicator, has superb project management skills, and enjoys working across teams.
This is a highly collaborative, cross-functional and hands-on role for a marketer who is passionate about delivering campaigns that drive results. Our ideal candidate is an excellent communicator, has superb project management skills, and enjoys working across teams.
You will join a compact and highly collaborative team of 5 other marketing professionals and will report and be couched by the Head of Marketing. Your responsibilities will include:
Management of marketing campaign calendar and definition of timelines, topics, and contributors and maintaining a quarterly campaign roadmap. Making sure the campaigns happen on time: drive end-to-end planning, coordinating, and execution of global campaigns, across multiple channels, including social, website, email, content, paid media, and more. Coordinating the development and delivery of campaign assets, to ensure campaigns progress smoothly and on time. Making sure the campaigns are effective, which includes measurement and optimization of the effectiveness and performance of marketing campaigns. Making sure team members are all aligned and aware of the actual status of campaigns they are involved with. This includes aligning stakeholders and task owners across the organisation.
The ideal candidate for this position is a creative, critical-thinker and autonomous action taker with an understanding and proven track record in inbound, email and content marketing, marketing automation, digital advertising and multi-channel demand generation campaigns.
Experience with B2B and Cloud/SAAS technology marketing, as well as knowledge of the respective terminology and storytelling for highly technical solutions and products could be an advantage.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
• 4+ years experience in campaign, digital or content marketing, preferably in the Cloud/SAAS technology space.
• Multi-Channel marketer: Working knowledge of most marketing channels and vehicles.
• Direct experience planning and executing marketing campaigns, end-to-end, against measurable goals.
• Tech marketing experience at a software company or in an agency is a plus.
• Excellent project management and planning skills (As a campaign manager you will have to work with a budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns. You will need to manage the organisation’s output effectively and intervene if things are going off-track.).
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills (you will need those to be able to conceptualise campaign copy, or to manage relationships with agencies and third parties as well as persuade a non-marketing audience, such as senior-level managers within the organisation, of the wisdom of the proposed campaigns.).
• Analytical mind (You will need to acquire data and use it to target selected groups, as well as analyse the success or otherwise of campaigns).
• Excellent English language skills (verbal and writing).
Why join GuideVision:
• You will work for an Elite ServiceNow Partner and Leader in the CEE region.
• Work in a dynamic and highly collaborative non-corporate company culture.
• High level of autonomy and opportunity to exercise a significant impact on the marketing and sales performance of the company.
• Space for learning, experimenting, growing, succeeding and expanding your marketing skills and knowledge of growth strategies and tactics.
• Becoming part of a highly ambitious and goal-oriented Marketing team.
• Competitive salary.
• A package of great benefits: Multisport card, Cafeteria program, meal card, pension and life insurance contribution, mobile phone tariff benefit, free ZOO tickets, refreshment in the office, monthly breakfast together etc.
• Soft skills trainings, e.g., on Growth mindset, Structured communication, Feedback.
• Internal technical trainings, workshops and group-wide events focused on sharing best-practice, trends, innovations.
• 25 days of vacation, 2 sick days.
• Partial remote/home office work and working hours flexibility.
Sounds like a great opportunity? We look forward to hearing from you.