Business Development Manager Nordics
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for generating new business sales revenue from consulting, professional services, and the SaaS license model.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for generating new business sales revenue from consulting, professional services, and the SaaS license model. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for account planning, territory planning, researching prospect customers, using business development techniques, and field-based sales activities within a defined set of prospects in the Nordics (Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway) region. This newly opened position is within the integrated Infosys ServiceNow practice sales team and the candidate will be cooperating closely with the vertical sales leaders.
Main responsibilities and challenges:
Achieve sales quotas on a quarterly and annual basis by:
• Developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan.
• Developing marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth.
• Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the ServiceNow solution within the marketplace.
• New sales opportunities qualification and development.
• Arranging and conducting initial executive discussions and positioning meetings.
• Sales process management and opportunity closure.
• Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams.
• Close collaboration within international opportunity teams, both GuideVision and Infosys.
• Coordinating various sales, presales, and delivery activities across multiple customer accounts.
• Managing large RfP responses preparation in distributed international teams.
• Internal promotion of GuideVision and its services to Infosys counterparts.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
• New business sales focus.
• Previous sales experience gained within software or solution sales organization.
• Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets.
• Commercially astute.
• Ability to understand the “bigger picture” and the business drivers around IT.
• ServiceNow Solution Consulting or a Certification on any of the ServiceNow modules is a big advantage.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
• Fluency in English and Swedish, permanent address in Sweden, Swedish passport holder.
Why join GuideVision:
• An interesting and challenging job for a ServiceNow Elite Partner.
• International environment with traveling opportunities.
• Involvement in global projects for big logos.
• Budget for your professional/personal development.
• Soft skills trainings
• Internal technical trainings, workshops, certifications and group-wide events focused
on sharing best-practice, trends and innovations.
• Professional and friendly working environment.
• Flexible working hours, home office.
• Events: team-buildings, conferences, hackathons, sports initiatives etc.
Sounds like a great opportunity? We look forward to hearing from you.