We are looking for ServiceNow Consultant who will be responsible for providing guidance and consulting on client-facing solutions leveraging the ServiceNow platform.
The ServiceNow Consultant will be closely working on pre-sales activities, communicating with the customers and understanding the project's specifications and estimations.
Main responsibilities and challenges:
• Implement solutions based on ServiceNow platform for enterprise customers.
• Be involved in various project roles. Prepare business proposals, analyze customer requirements, improve processes, develop technical solution and participate on post-implemenation support.
• Substantial part of responsibilities includes technical activities such as coding, customizing and tuning ServiceNow platform and integrating with external systems.
• Communicate with the customers.
• Provide guidance to our customers and enable them to implement the best solutions.
Your profile should look like:
• 3+ years of experience in similar role.
• Proven practical experience with business analysis.
• Analytical mind and rational thinking.
• Very fluent English.
• Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills.
• Proactive and responsible attitude.
• Very good time management skill.
What would be an advantage:
• Previous ServiceNow experience and certification.
• Specific IT or Business domain knowledge (ITSM, ITOM, Financial, HR etc.)
• Experience with other IT Service Management tool.
• Good process/practises knowledge and certification (ITIL, Cobit, it4it, etc.)
Why join GuideVision:
• Interesting job for the Elite ServiceNow Partner and Leading Partner in the CEE region.
• Flexible working hours.
• Hybrid work – a combination of on-site and home office cooperation based on mutual agreement. As your location is not Växjö we expect you to work mostly from home.
• Training – technical, soft skills, RADAR, Hackathon, possibility to apply for ServiceNow programs.
• Shadowing the collective agreement “IT-avtalet IT & Telekomföretagen inom Almega” as a baseline.
• Additional 1% pension insurance on top of the collective agreement.
• Health Care & Insurance.
• Company events (sports, culture, team buildings...).
• 30-day vacation per year, prorated for the first year.
• Possibility to join marketing events as a speaker.
• Culture & Sports benefits.
• …and we are working on adding new ones :).
Sounds like a great opportunity? We look forward to hearing from you.